Sausage – 35m ( the liquid in the bag is to be drained out before plating, it is excess moisture from cooking. Plate peppers and onions with sausage.)
Cauliflower – 15m
Suggestion: Add fresh basil to the pepper mixture if you have. Would be good with fresh parsley, or thyme also.
- Cut open the bag to the cauliflower, and add it to the plate, in any fashion you would like, we have a section here on different methods here; https://www.caciopepemeals.com/pages/plating
- Cut open the corner of the bag to the sausage, and discard as much of the liquid as possible.
- Cut open the bag to the sausage fully, using tongs, place the sausage onto of the polenta.
- At this point you can add fresh basil, parsley or fresh herbs of your choosing to the bag that has just the peppers left in it.
- Using the tongs, place the pepper mixture on top of the sausage.