*PHYLLO WRAPS GO IN THE OVEN*
Phyllo/Eggplant Chickpea – Baked from frozen at 400F convection for 20m
Ginger Vegetables - 20m (discard liquid in bag after cooking)
Eggplant Puree – 10m
Mint Honey – 2m
- Cut open the bag of puree, and place it onto the plate in any desired artistic fashion. See this page on plating purees for examples; https://www.caciopepemeals.com/pages/plating
- Using a spatula, place your phyllo wraps one at a time onto the plate. Usually placing them one on top of the other in opposite angles will give the dish needed height.
- Cut open the bag to the ginger vegetables and discard as much of the liquid as possible. Using a spoon, place the vegetables around the plate in any fashion you see fit.
- Cut open one corner of the mint honey, and drizzle over top, or around the dish, which ever you prefer.
- Here you can add something to the top of your dish, we have used chilli threads in this picture but anything would work just fine; any of micro greens, arugula, fresh herbs, just lightly tossed in some lemon juice, or just a little olive oil. Of course the dish is fine without this last step, this would just be showing off.