Turkey – 10m in simmering water, then take out of the bag, pat dry with paper towel, then into a 425F degree oven to crisp the skin for 15 minutes.
Stuffing - 10m in simmering water, then take out of the bag, and into a 425 degree oven for 10 minutes to crisp up.
Mashed Potato - 10m
Gravy and Cranberry gastrique – 2m
- Cut open the bag of mashed potato, and place on the plate using any fashion you see fit. Here we have a reference guide to different methods, and how to plate them; https://www.caciopepemeals.com/pages/plating
- Place the stuffing out of the oven, on top of the mashed potato.
- Place the Turkey out of the oven, leaning up against the stuffing
- Place down the cranberry gastrique beside everything else on the plate.
- Pour the gravy overtop of everything.