Cooking Instructions and Plating
1. Put on a pot of simmering water (not boiling).Water should only have very tiny bubbles coming off the bottom.
2. All items go into the simmering pot, in their packaging, unless underneath specified for oven, or pot first, and then to oven.
3. Place items in at specified times. All times are only minimums. If placed in at the same maximum time or beyond its not going to ruin your day, ease of use is the main goal.
4. Take items out of the hot water, place on a kitchen towel, and let sit a minute or two if too hot to handle.
5. Cut open with scissors, and plate as you would like, enjoy.
*All times for oven temperatures are using convection. If not using convection, add 25 degrees.